Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rain. Finally!

It's been a rainy weekend so far in Dallas. But we aren't complaining. It hasn't rained in a while so it's been nice. Been getting naps, reading, and RELAXING done which is great for any high school student. Much more a Booker T. student. I find raining somewhat inspirational. Usually when that happens I'll write a song but I'm too much in a daze for that. haha. I've been sleeping waaaay too much.

So far we have finished the 3rd week of the six weeks and are moving very quickly at Booker T. It's unbelieveable how fast time is going by. We're about half way done with the semester! Wow! I should probably do my homework soon but ehh tomorrow night is good too. :P Pop Ensemble and the Midi Ensemble performed last night and I wasn't able to go which was a downer, but I heard it was a great show with a lot of energy! In 3 weeks it's Pre-Area auditions for choir which is nerve wrecking considering I've had NO time to practice at all. But that will have to change! Hopefully the inspiration of the rainy weekend will motivate me to get off my butt and do something... haha maybe...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment